Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentines Day

Not that we aren't a romantic pair, but we didn't bother with anything today, and neither one of us even managed to get the other a card. Well, I tried, but I couldn't find one that said: "I love to listen to the sweet dulcet tones of your coughing." I guess he was similarly unable to find one that had any romantic sentiments that rhyme with snot. So there you go. On the other hand, the weather was nice and sunny and relatively warm, so we walked up to the Mars building on 20th St. and had coffee at Peet's. And then we had some Cultive Yogurt on the way home. And by the time we got home, it was 3 p.m. Time sure flies when you're having fun. Later it was such a nice afternoon, that I went around looking for blooming flowers. I know I saw some daffodils somewhere last week, but can't remember where. So these are just the normal February stuff, camellias, iris, those iris-like little yellow flowers and the pink trees (flowering quince, maybe?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers