Monday, February 22, 2010

I babysat Rina last night, if you can call it that -- actually I just sat at Mike & Heather's and watched cable TV and ate ice cream. They went to a Hallowe'en party -- too complicated for me to explain, I guess. Heather was dressed up and was playing something by a group called Poison. Is she not lovely?

Zoe and I are dressed to the nines (for us) to go to the tea today. This is my best hair day in about a month, and it's not a good hair day by any objective measurement that I can imagine.
It was really nice today to finally have something else to do. In addition to having a cold, which has engendered incessant whining, I feel like I haven't done anything out of the ordinary forever. I walk, I go to the gym, I practice. Yawn. I know this is my own fault, but nonetheless... Anyway, Zoe invited me today to go to a tea that the Symphony League gave. It was at Viskaya and was really nice. They had a very nice spread at the tea, scones, (but no clotted cream) little muffins; egg salad, cucumber, smoked salmon, and pate finger sandwiches. They also had a greatI finally feel like a human being again, but Zoe was coming down with a cold now. She's going to Hawaii in two weeks and I hope she's over it by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers