Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Grandma blog and Blue Moon Gallery





Today's blog isn't about much except a way to share some pictures of Rina.
They came over a couple of days ago so Mike could use my printer, and of course Rina wanted to go out in the back yard so she could play in the fountain. Except, when she got out there, there were ripe tomatoes and they were at Rina height. There was one she was really interested in, but it wasn't ripe. I gave her another one off the other bush, and she ate it like other kids eat candy. Then she went over to the heirloom tomato bush, and wanted one of those. So she had a bigger one. Then she went back to the not quite ripe one and kept handling it, and finally just leaned over and bit it on the bush! I kept trying, but I couldn't actually get a picture of that.
Is this kid a real Italian, or what?

And one more thing: I now have a page on the Blue Moon Gallery website. Check it out here Thanks, Carol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers